We’ve added a new spawn which is located in Port Hope.
Added new monsters – Midnight Asura
, Dawnfire Asura
. Some of the items that drops from them have been deleted from the loot table and some of them have been replaced for another ones, such as:
- Magma Coat (Crown Armor)
- Oriental Shoes (Boots of Haste) – chance to drop is slightly reduced.
- Necrotic Rod (Volcanic Rod)
- Underworld Rod (Springsprout Rod)
- Golden Lotus Brooch (removed)
- Peacock Feather Fan (removed)
Added new items - Spellbook of Mind Control
(Def:16, magic level +2). It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 50 or higher. This item cannot be bought but it can be sold at the NPC Alexander for a price of 13000 gold. Dracoyle Statue
- This rare treasure can be charged with a (small emerald
). You can use it as a decoration or sell at npc Rashid for a price of 5000 gold. Black Skull
- Provides 4 squares of permanent red light or you can use it as a decoration. Gold Ingot
- This item can be sold at the Jewelry Shopkeeper NPC’s for a price of 5000 gold.
Reduced getting experience from Midnight and Dawnfire Asuras by 20%
. The reason behind this is that these monsters are profitable but it might
be changed in the future.